Western Norway University of Applied Sciences
Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL) offers high quality study programmes in the fields of engineering, business, education, health and social work.
Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL) is one of the largest higher education institutions in Norway. HVL was formed through a merger between Bergen University College, Sogn og Fjordane University College and Stord/Haugesund University College on January 1 2017, and there are 5 campus spread across Western Norway.
Some of the courses are in English - most of them integrated in the regular study programmes for Norwegian students. They are aimed at exchange students from the many partner institutions around the world.
Number of Students:
- Master in Climate Change Management, Campus Sogndal
- Master in Software Engineering, Campus Bergen
- Master in Fire Safety, Campus Haugesund
- Healthy Ageing and Rehabilitation, Campus Bergen
- Maritime Operations, Campus Haugesund and Leer, Germany